This adds to 65 awards won by the Teeling Whiskey Company over the past 2 years.
Everyone here at Teeling HQ is over the moon to announce a triumphant spate of award victories over the last few weeks! By winning 9 gold medals in International Spirits Competitions so far in 2015 we have continued to reaffirm our dedication to creating the finest quality Irish Whiskey. This brings to 65 the number of awards won by TWC in the past two years.
Of the awards received the International Wine & Spirit’s competition is recognised as the world’s most prestigious. The competition is one of a kind as it conducts full ‘double’ blind tasting (glasses are pre-poured in a separate room) by panels selected from over 300 fully qualified industry judges followed by an extensive chemical analysis of the product.
The award wins for TWC at the IWSC were as follows;
- Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey : Gold medal
- Teeling Vintage Reserve Single Malt 21 Year Old : Gold medal
- Teeling Single Malt Irish Whiskey : Silver “Outstanding” Medal
- Teeling Single Grain Irish Whiskey : Silver medal
On top of the numerous wins at the IWSC, TWC also won big at the Spirit’s Masters Awards 2015 and the prominent San Francisco World Spirits Competition which took place earlier in the year.
Spirit’s Masters Awards 2015
- Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey Blended Premium : Gold Medal
- Teeling Single Grain Irish Whiskey : Gold Medal
- Teeling Single Malt Irish Whiskey : Gold Medal
- Teeling Vintage Reserve Single Malt 21 Year Old : Gold Medal
San Francisco W&S Competition
- Teeling Small Batch Irish Whiskey : Double Gold Medal, Best Blended Irish, 2015
- Teeling Single Grain Irish Whiskey : Gold Medal, 2015
- Teeling Single Malt Irish Whiskey : Gold Medal, 2015
Jack Teeling founder of the Teeling Whiskey Distillery said “We really believe in the quality of our whiskey and it’s something we work on every single day in the distillery with our team. It’s fantastic to receive such positive feedback from international experts. These awards are some of the most prestigious in the world so it’s an honour for us to be recognised in this way.”
The Teeling Whiskey Distillery and visitor centre at 17 Newmarket, Dublin 8, is open 7 days a week. Visitors can now access the distillery via the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, getting off at stop 12A. Visitors can simply walk in or pre-booked tours are available on TeelingWhiskey.com.
Find us and join the conversation
@TeelingWhiskey | #TeelingTriumphs