There is literally no better way to warm the soul than with a Teeling Whiskey Winter Warmer at The Bang Bang Bar! So popular have our Winter Warmer Cocktails become that we’ve decided to share a few of our best kept secrets so that you guys can make some of our recipes at home!
This particular Teeling Spiced Porter recipe is not for the feint hearted and does involve a good bit of time and attention to detail, safe to say the cocktail itself is worth the extra effort!
Fly solo with our recipe below or come and enjoy a handcrafted Winter Warmer Cocktail at The Bang Bang Bar.
Teeling Whiskey Spiced Porter Cocktail
- 40ml Small Batch
- 15ml Creme De Cacao White (Giffard)
- 10ml Cointreau
- 20ml Spiced Porter Syrup (as per the recipe below)
- 20ml Lemon Juice Total: 105ml
This cocktail should be shaken and finely strained over ice into a rocks glass. Feeling fancy? Why not garnish with your cocktail with a cherry on bamboo stick?
Spiced Porter Syrup
- 1 Ltr Stout
- 1Kg Muscovado Sugar
- ½ Cup Whole Cloves
- ½ Cup Juniper Berries
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- Zest 1 whole orange
- 2 inch fresh ginger (grated)
- Pinch Salt
- 3 whole Star Anise
- (Cold-stir sugar into the mix beforehand so as not to burn it)
- Add all ingredients to saucepan – bring to boil
- Allow to simmer for 10mins
- Remove from heat – steep for 5 mins
- Strain and bottle
- Makes approx 1.4ltr
Find us and join the conversation
@TeelingWhiskey | #WinterWarmer | #BangBangBar